Frustrated trying to manage your child's media devices?
Most parents report that their children spend too much time with screens and that they feel overwhelmed and unprepared to manage their children’s screen time.
The Tech Parenting Program offers workshops aimed at helping parents of children between 5-12 years-old to effectively set parental controls and manage their child's use of smartphones, tablets, video games, and other technological devices.
The Tech Parenting workshop includes:
- Media management tips and resources
- Learning how to talk to children about their screen time
- How to make screen time into a fun family activity
- Learning the differences between healthy and unhealthy screen time
- Hands-on assistance with setting parental controls on your devices at home
- Guidance on how to make a family media plan
- Three follow-up consultations with feedback on your child’s screen time